This project source code is available on github at https://github.com/
We answer questions on stackoverflow, so just tag the question with "playOrm". We generally respond within 24 hours.
For paid support send an email to dean at alvazan.com. We support clients in Asia, Europe, South and North America.
For training in the US, feel free to contact us as well.
Developers: Please help us by encouraging those people with the money to utilize our support and/or training as we use the money to create a better product for you to make your life easier so we hope it’s in your best interest as the motto has always been “you help us, we help you”, right. Also, please write a blog or link to us…we can always use more marketing. Don’t forget to star our github project as well. Every bit of marketing helps the project more easily add more features.
We also have google alerts setup so any posts anywhere on playOrm we should see within a few days to be able to respond back to you.
- Getting started with the in-memory nosql database for testing example
- Create your first entity
- Getting started with Cassandra
- Getting started with MongoDB
- Getting started with Hbase
- Playframework Plugin 1.2.x
- Playframework Plugin 2.1
- Examples for different use cases
- Another example to begin with PlayOrm
- Hibernate Users QuickStart
- More about Command line tool
- Details of the releases available in Maven Repo
- Patterns Page
- List of available annotations
- List of data types supported
- Writing your own custom data type converter
- SJQL Support
- Where is support for Date and Calendar
- Caching in Playorm
- @NoSqlEmbedded for Integer, LocalDate and String list
- Support for cursor in an Entity for very wide rows
- Fast scalable queries
- Support for retrieving many entities in parallel
- Join Support
- Virtual Databases and Index Partitioning
- How to specify additional columnfamily option
NOT partitioned tables
(ie. these tables will NOT scale to trillions of row….that is the next section of examples)
- An important note on storage
- A basic *ToOne example
- A basic inheritance example
- A basic *ToMany example
- A basic JQL query example
- A basic ad-hoc query example